- Set up, install and operate data storage systems (data lake, data warehouse).
- Design, build and maintain data management systems and ensure their scalability and adaptability to business variables and requirements.
- Collaborate with different data disciplines within the ecosystem to develop data modelling requirements and flows that will support the development of the analytical model.
- Customize and manage integration tools, repositories, data lakes, and analytics systems.
- Improving system performance by conducting tests and detecting and repairing malfunctions.
- Apply and meet the business needs and requirements of data analysts and data scientists.
- Analyze structural requirements for software and applications.
- Ensure basic data systems meet data regulations, business requirements and national best practices.
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts.
- Integrate new data management techniques and software engineering tools into the ministry’s existing systems.
- Employ a variety of languages and tools to integrate data from its sources.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ Years’ experience designing and managing data platforms.
- Experience with ETL Tools.
- Experience with database management systems (DBMS).
- Ability to use tools (ETL).
- Ability to work with database management systems (DBMS) to store and retrieve information.
- Ability to build and maintain database systems.
- The ability to innovate and solve problems.
- Good ability to communicate and build relationships.