Business Intelligence Consultant
- Architect, design and develop end to end business intelligence solution based on Microsoft Power BI platform.
- Work with clients to define user requirements for web systems, dashboards and reports.
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for BI front-end applications.
- Design, develop, optimize, maintain and support ETL processes using Stored Procedures and Microsoft SSIS.
- Define BI framework model, semantic layers and Metadata repositories to support reporting and administration.
- Develop and manage BI end user presentation layer training and documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology or another related field.
- 5+ Years of Business Intelligence Architecture and Data ware house and data modeling.
- 5+ Years of Microsoft BI Stack – SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
- 5+ Years Excel, Power BI (including PowerPivot, PowerQuery, and PowerView).
- Proficiency with cloud technologies like AWS and Azure.
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements and build front-end BI applications according to specifications.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving.
- Strong knowledge that demonstrates database technical functionality such as performance, security and reliability.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of users and staff.
- Should understand and be able to contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.